- DARREN A. SCHUHMACHER, MD
- 2007 Fellowship in Pain Management - Virginia Mason Medical Center
- 2006 Residency in Anesthesiology - Scott & White Hospital
- 2002 Doctor of Medicine - University of Texas Health Science Center
- 1997 Master of Science - University of Texas San Antonio
- 1995 Bachelor of Science - Baylor University
Darren A. Schuhmacher, M.D. earned his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio in 2002. In 2006, he completed his residency in Anesthesiology, as well as his internship, at Scott & White hospital in Temple, Texas. He is a third generation anesthesiologist. Dr. Schuhmacher pursued his fellowship in pain management at Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, Washington. Upon completion of his fellowship in 2007, he practiced pain management with Scott & White hospital for several years. He and fellow colleague, Trevor T. Kraus M.D., began Dallas Pain Consultants in 2010.
Darren is married and has three children. He enjoys snow skiing, camping, traveling and spending time with his family.